Monday, March 7, 2011

SUPER Monday!

While I'm finalizing plans for my little guy's upcoming (in November, lol) 4th birthday, I've been trying to think of ideas for the theme. I'll probably end up having it at the zoo since he loves animals, but I thought I'd share another possible theme - SUPERheroes!
I'm a huge fan of supporting small businesses, and all of these great finds can be purchased on Etsy.




Gotta get the party started with the perfect invite, and I think these DIYs are adorable!








My little guy would love these finger puppets! Check them out @ WeeKnit.





These are favor boxes, but I think they'd make a great centerpiece! Favor Cakes makes these in a variety of themes.




Another option for favors? Lollipops! Love these sucker covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment