Thursday, March 25, 2010

Love Print Trunk Show

Recently, I found out that I had the opportunity to sign up as a vendor for the Love Print Trunk Show April 10th in Waldorf, MD. This event is FREE to the public, and will consist of a live dance performance, food tasting, meet and greets with authors, guest speakers, and the chance to meet NY celebrity designer Camille Cesari. I'll use my 6 ft table to showcase a tropical themed spa party package that I will offer. So far, I've picked up some adorable mini lanterns from Michaels that I got at a STEAL for .50. I'll be making a trip to IKEA ( one of my FAVORITE places in the world ... seriously! ) this weekend, mainly in search of the perfect tablecloth to fit the design. I'll post my finds sometime this weekend!

If you would like more information on the show, feel free to post a comment below, or email me at eventrulyyours@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. ohhh I love events! I have recently started attending them! lots of work, but seeing and talking to all the people is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete